Monday, December 17, 2007

July and August finishes :-)

Yes, I'm a little behind. :-) I haven't finished off an ornament since June. Time sure did get away from me. But I have two finishes to report, Toy Shop Sign from CHS using the recommended 36 count Lakeside Linens with the DMC conversion and a tree (I can't remember the name) from Erica Michaels using the recommended 40 count Lakeside Linens using assorted Crescent Colours cotton floss both from the 2007 JCS Ornament issue. I have three more to finish off this week so I'll be posted those later. I met my goal of 12 finished ornaments in 2007! Thanks for such a wonderful stitch-a-long.

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

They are beautiful finishes!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous!! Congratulations!

Alexandrina said...

Oh!!! I like the trees! Wonderful!