Wednesday, October 01, 2008

JCS Ornament Issue 2008


This is probably old news by now, but the JCS Ornament Issue for 2008 is available. I haven't seen it in chain stores like Michael's or AC Moore, but my LNS had it, so I caved and bought a copy yesterday. You should also be able to order it from your favorite ONS. If for some reason you cannot get it, please let me know and I'll be happy to help you get one.

Even more exciting is the fact that one of our fellow stitchers, Monique, has an ornament in the issue. Monique is the fabulous woman behind My Mark Designs, so be sure to check out her ornament in this issue. Congratulations, Monique!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Congrats Monique! Your ornament looks cute, but I haven't found the JCS issue yet. Usually the Borders carries them, but not so far. Will have to run down to the LNS shop.
I feel like I've neglected this blog so much. I am working on one piece (going on 2 months straight, nothing else) and when that's finished, I'll finish a Christmas piece to share.
I do come here for inspiration!