Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Favorite Ornament


Hello all!
My name is Eva, from the Chicago area and I am a new contributor, and look forward to sharing my ornament finishes with you. I have been stitching since I was about 6 or 7 years old and have done all forms of needlework, but counted cross stitch is my passion. Please feel free to visit my blog to see my WIPs and finishes.
I have stitched a number of ornaments already this year, but they have not been ornamentified yet, so I will show you one that was finished last year. I made 18 or of these and gave them away last year. It is the Victorian Christmas Tree ornament by Sue Hillis, and was in one of the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue, I just don't remember which one.

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

I think "ornamentafied" is my new favorite word!

That is just a beautiful tree. Nice work!