Wednesday, July 09, 2008

June ornament + others

Following is a quick snap of some Christmas projects I have been working on - beaded baubles - fun way of using up the odd beads which seemed to be increasing in volume.



My Christmas ornament for June is a Mill Hill Treasured Diamond Poinsettia from their 2008 release. I love this range from Mill Hill and have stitched most of their designs which are just a pleasure to stitch. Sorry I don't have a better photo - this was taken in a hurry before I had to delivery the ornament to work for part of our Christmas in July display.


4 comments:

Sue in Australia said...

Lovely. I love your ornament.

Ruth said...

Beautiful! Every single one is absolutely beautiful. Say, do you know if there's an online site thast explains how to do those beaded danglies for your ornies?

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Pike said...

What a beauty! I am eagerly waiting for a pattern I could use some beads. Makes the ornament look extraspecial!!!

Pike said...

What a beauty! I am eagerly waiting for a pattern I could use some beads. Makes the ornament look extraspecial!!!