Monday, January 22, 2007

A bit of info

Hi everyone

I changed the timestamp to Greenwich Mean Time. We have almost 70 stitchers from 11 countries (I think) so at least GMT means something to all of us!

If you can't post a photo and get a weird error code, try logging in through www.blogger.com, not beta.blogger.com. I had big problems yesterday but found this worked!

Feel free to label your posts with your name. Eventually I'll get the label thing working in the sidebar....

Lovely pics everyone! Looking forward to more this weekend!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I was wondering why the blog said it was last published on the 22nd, and it will still be the 21st here for 6 more hours - switching to GMT makes the difference! (It's not a problem, just wondered how blogger could time-travel, that's all!)