Sunday, January 28, 2007

Peace On Earth

Peace on Earth

JBW Designs

White Opalescent Cashel

Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Mill Hill Petite Seed Beads

Stitched 1/27/07

*********************************************************


Not sure yet how I will finish this. I looked through my fabrics and I don't see a finishing fabric I like for this right now, and the stores around here do not have a lot of Christmas fabrics available, so this may be put aside for a while now until the right finishing fabric reveals itself - I had fun! I look forward to next month!

18 comments:

Lelia said...

Excellent choice! it is lovely Carol : )

Carolyn said...

Very pretty...I am sure you will find the perfect piece of fabric when you aren't expecting to.

Karin said...

I love this design - it's so delicate.

Melissa said...

Nice job, Carol! What a lovely design. :)

Stef said...

Carol, this is so sweet! Can wait to see how you are going to finish it, please post a picture when you're done, I'd love to see it.

Anonymous said...

It's sweet Carol - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I love those JBW Designs - I'm in a quandary as to how to finish my one too ... look forward to seeing what you decide on :)

Bine said...

It looks so delicate.....lovely!

cathymk said...

Just Gorgeous, Carol! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Lovely ornament Carol, well done.

Anita said...

this is a very cute design, and looking forward to see your finishing in the future.

Dolci Fusa said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Veronica

Katrina said...

lovely choice for your first ornie of 2007 Carol,this is on my list for this year too :)

BeckySC said...

This was among my choices this time, but Christmas Motif Sampler called a little louder :) I love it! Hopefully I will get to it soon! Great work, Carol!

glamlawlib said...

This is so pretty and delicate - love it.

Chelle said...

What a sweet design! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Congratulations on No. 1!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovley selection Carol!