Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi from Australia, January Ornament.


Hi Everyone,

My name is Sue and I live in Wollongong NSW Australia. I have been an ardent watcher of the ornaments posted to this SAL for a while now and finally decided to be brave and share the ornies that I stitch this year too. Thank you Jennifer for inviting me to join.

I plan to stitch a card as well as an ornament each month. Hopefully with a quick & easy design.

My ornie is from the 2007 JCS Christmas Ornaments Magazine by Val's Stuff called "a Merry Kitty Klaus", stitched on 18 count white & gold Floba over 1 thread using DMC threads and white Wisper Thread for his hat.

The card is an adapted design from a picture I saw, I used Needle Necessities threads on 25 count white evenweave.

Now to decide on February's ornament & card.

Sue in Australia.

8 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Terrific - love it!!!

Tanya

Barbara J said...

That is sooo cute!

Sylvia said...

Those are both lovely.

Lynn said...

They are both very pretty.

Anne said...

So cute. I like the Kitty Claus and a nice tree for the card.

Anonymous said...

That Kitty Claus is a classic! Great! Looyoo

glamlawlib said...

Great idea to do an ornie and a card, that's really great forward planning!

mainely stitching said...

How clever to also make a card every month!