Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My January Ornament



Fill With Love by Designs by Cathy Jean
2007 JCS Christmas Ornament Magazine

Stitched on Natural 28 count linen
with The Gentle Art Sampler and Simply Shaker threads

Started: 8 January 2008
Finished: 9 January 2008


Happy New Year!

This is my first post to this blog. I joined sometime last year with the good intentions of stitching an ornament each month. Unfortunately, that didn't happen but I'm determined this year will be different! I joined a 2008 Ornament Challenge with an Aussie Stitchers Yahoo group I belong to. The aim is to stitch an ornament a month from the 2007 JCS Ornament mag.

I hope to have an ornamentifying day towards the end of the month to completely finish it off. Need to go shopping for supplies and work out exactly how I going to finish it first :)

2 comments:

glamlawlib said...

Great ornie! You sure stitched it fast.

Lynn said...

It's very pretty.