Friday, May 18, 2007



Hello, I am Marisa and I'm new to this SAL. Not new to stitching ornaments, definately not new to that! I'm not sharing my most recent finish, but I am sharing one of my favorites. Last year I participated in a automatic shipment program with an online LNS I frequent. She was shipping small ornament cuts from the 2004 JCS ornament issue, and sending her own hand-dyed fibers to complete the ornaments. This was one of the first I received, and I absolutely love the colors she chose. This is Silent Night, by Imaginating. A link to my blog is listed on this site, and I also have a gallery at Cyberstitchers (Marisa's Stitchworks) where most all of my stitchings are posted. Thanks for letting me join!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Very cute! Congrats on the finish

Ruth said...

That's beautiful. Hmmm I may need to rethink this ornie -- I didn't like how it looked in the magazine, but yours is lovely.

Chelle said...

Very nice!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looks good