Saturday, February 16, 2008

January ornie


The fact that I posted February's ornament before January's ornament is more typical of my life than I truly care to admit! I had finished stitching this one a few weeks ago, but just now got to the task of trying to find a suitable adornment for the centre. There was nothing suitable in my bag of tricks so I am now declaring this one finished. This is the bargello star ornament by DebBee's Designs in the 2007 JCS Christmas ornaments. I had to fudge some of the threads as well because I do not have any access to Weeks Dyed floss nor did I have any of the Kreinik braid called for so my version is a little bit different looking than the version on the cover of the magazine!

1 comment:

Barbara J said...

Your version is just as lovely Vee! I've often wanted to try Bargello but never got around to it :(