Monday, January 29, 2007

Wendy's PS Santa

Its great seeing everyone's ornaments! Here is my confession: I didn't get mine finished! I decided to work on Prairie Schooler's 2005 Santa ~ the one holding the quilt, which I've been anxious to do for a while. I'm using a 20 ct khaki lugana and I have enough fabric to do 3 of the Santas. I started him on Friday night and by last night only had most of his coat filled out. So it looks like he's going to be making a reappearance at the February SAL weekend and hopefully get finished then too!

7 comments:

Carol said...

No worries Wendy - your Santa is a little large to get done in one weekend :-) Good choice, though - those Santas are so beautiful!

Toukan äiti said...

I really like those Santas! And like Carol said, they are a bit big to do in one weekend :) Looking forward to seeing your progress pics.

Chelle said...

Your Santa is looking good, Wendy! My confession...I didn't get my ornament STARTED! I'll be working on it tonight.

Unknown said...

Those PS Annual Santas are bigger than the one I did! You made great progress. All that red is hard to muddle through.

Anonymous said...

He looks great so far Wendy - the fabric colour really makes the thread colours pop!

Anonymous said...

He looks really nice so far! You'll get it done in February for sure :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great progress!