Thursday, March 01, 2007

February Ornament!


I so fell in love with this Snow ornament from Whispered by the Wind when I saw it posted here last month that I had to stitch it up right away. I did it in 3 different versions (see my blog), but I am only going to bore you with this one which is stitched on light blue 14 ct Fiddlers cloth with DMC white. I made one alternation to the pattern to make the word "snow" go in the same direction so that the piece can be turned around.

Sorry for the sad photo. I am a bit technologically challenged and do not have the patience to play around with all of the bits to fix it.

3 comments:

Karin said...

It's very pretty - very subtle! Lovely stitching.

Karen said...

I love this design too! It's great to see different versions of the same design it inspires you to create your own unique piece. Very nice work.

Chelle said...

This is such a great design, I like what you did with the wording. Congrats on a great finish!