Monday, March 26, 2007

Little spicy bag


When I saw this littel bag in the book "Advent" from Christiane Dahlbeck, a german designer, I couldn t resist ;-). In the book I found only the grafic for stitching and a foto, therefore the little bag is my "invention".
Did I almost mention, that I really love this blog? It is so nice to see all those beautiful ornaments!
Greetings to everybody, Birgit
PS: The christmas plant which you see in the picture is still alive from last christmas...maybe I should put some eastereggs around now .....:-)))


5 comments:

Ruth said...

I can see why you felt compelled to stitch this. It's lovely. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely little bag!

Karen said...

What a sweet bag, a very nice finish. :)

Unknown said...

What a lovely bag.

Chelle said...

Great design and fantastic finishing! Thanks for sharing.