Thursday, January 31, 2008

I can never pass up a good sale....

I've seen a few people that like doing the Mill Hill beaded ornaments and I noticed there were quite a few kits on sale at Stitches 'N Things. (It looks like most are marked down from $6.50 to $4)

It looks like there's quite a few other patterns on sale as well - lots of Christmas and ornament patterns from several different designers.

I've never purchased from them myself, so I can't attest to their service, but I've seen their store linked from a few different blogs and their website looks pretty good, so I think it's worth checking out.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Jennifer,

Stitches N Things has incredible service and fast shipping, so you can definitely feel comfortable with ordering from them.

Also, take note of their Super Bowl sale this weekend with the added bonus of potentially free shipping. When you're placing an order online, enter PATRIOTS or GIANTS in the promotional code field and if your team wins, your order ships out free. Everything on site is also 20% off.

Wendy